Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 5 reflection

This past weeks presentation was quite interesting. I loved how we got to learn about new technology. One of my favorite application that was presented was Ustream. This application can be used for almost everything, especially teaching. This program is very simular to youtube with slightly more unique features. This is a program I will probably use in the futre.

One of thing that caught my eye during last weeks presentation was how one student used some sort of program to set up his presentation. The digital story telling was a great presentation but what I loved even more was how this student used a certain program to display his presentation. I am very eager to find out how and what program was used. The program had some sort of virtual perhaps 3-d flying words that made the presentation engaging. Hopefully I will be able to use this application in my future presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment